It's that time again. The time in my pregnancy were I gain 10 pounds right before my blood sugar test and my doctor looks at me sceptically, after reviewing my family history of gestational diabetes and says "good luck." Then I'll fail the first test and have to take the 3 hour test. Which, if you've ever done that before, it sucks. Perhaps I'll pass the second test "by the skin of my teeth" again, or maybe, and more likely, since this is my second kid, I'll fail. Then the real fun begins.
But in the mean time I have to get rid of the 6 cartons of ice cream in my freezer, finish off my dozen donuts, the bag of peanut butter M&Ms, and make and eat that cheesecake that I have all the ingredients for. Good thing there are no major food holidays between March and June. And how do I avoid eating sweets? I don't buy them. Sorry Ben and Kennady. And I'll stock the fridge with all sorts of green things. Ok, ok, so this really is a good thing, and I should probably eat like this all the time (I swear I don't normally eat so much sugar...just when pregnant). But man, those donuts are yummy.
1 comment:
That's what I do. I never buy it, because then I can't eat it. Good luck. :)
Post a Comment