|
=]]
]
ll;l;]
Kennady says hi.
Today I got out my box of pre-pregnancy clothes again. This time my skinny jeans fit. I've lost 10 lbs since I started working out. Plus the 3 I lost before then, that's 13 lbs for the year. 15 is my goal, so I'm almost there. And it means that I've lost all my baby weight plus 5 lbs. I'm excited to have a whole box of "new" clothes.
4 comments:
Congratulations! I can appreciate how much work that can be! Kind of makes you want to never get pregnant again so you don't have to go through it again, huh?
I alright, I want to see a picture of this Hot body so I can contuine to envey it and you.
Really though I think that is freaken awesome. I am not looking forward to the lose the baby weight thing again. It is such a pain.
Awesome! Keep it up!
Congrats! I am quite impressed. Good job staying with the working out and the willpower it all takes...not to mention the energy...which is hard to find when you're taking care of Miss Jungle Gym all day. :)
Post a Comment