Here's my little ballerina. She is so silly these days. She's found a new favorite way to eat. She likes to dip her food. In ketchup, sweet n sour sauce, ranch, whatever, she is happy if she can dip it. She likes to scream, I think just because she knows that it annoys me. She likes to do somersaults. She likes to be a big girl and walk everywhere we go. She can climb into the car and into her car seat. She started asking "Why?" when I tell her to do something. I don't even know where she learned that (probably from the 2 year old that she plays with). She likes to jump on the bed. She picks out her own outfits some days. She's already pretty fashionable. She insists on eating cereal and watching cartoons every morning (I am ok with this). She is so excited to go and play with her friends. She gets invited to everyone's birthday parties. We have another one this Saturday. She likes to throw toilet paper in the toilet and flush it. We are thinking about potty training as soon as I can get up the nerve. She loves her indoor jungle gym. She likes to help, with everything- but especially the laundry (she is pretty good at this one), unloading the dishwasher (she thinks the dishwasher always needs to be unloaded, even when they are dirty), and cooking (she gets to be the official taste tester and gets her own bowl and spoon to mix with). She likes to play on the piano. She says hi 3,000 times a day. She says "I love you," but it sounds like "ah oo." She loves to read her books and has most of them memorized. If she feels like it she'll sit and read them to herself saying a very condensed version of her favorite pages. She tells me "no." Mostly she is just cute.
Today I learned how to make charcoal. I was doing dishes and feeding Kennady lunch and decided to make myself some lunch, and I wanted a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, so I started making one. Kennady decided she was done eating and ran off to play. I was still doing dishes and otherwise cleaning the kitchen. Then I heard a loud crash bang scream. Kennady had gotten into the bathroom, climbed up on the toilet and fallen off, taking the metal basket on the back of the tank with her. The loud crashing scared her. That and she knew she was in trouble cuz she got caught. So I go rescue/scold her. And then decide it's time to put on a movie so I can finish the dishes. I put on a movie and get sidetracked picking up the living room. I smell something burning and can't for the life of me figure out what it is. Did I accidentally turn on the oven? And then I see the charcoal. Yep, the sandwich had been cooking for 30 minutes. None of our smoke alarms went off, which is funny, because the steam from the shower makes them go off, but not actual smoke. Anyways, there is ice cream waiting for me.
3 comments:
Kennady always seems so tall! I think you should potty train Kennady and then come and potty train Russell! Doesn't that sound like great fun. I hope your I scream was yummy.
hey you still need to fix up my blog. it ugly.
I liked this post. Cute to hear about little Kennady and her growing personality. (And how!) Haha
I like your story about the sandwich. Let me know when you end up with hard boiled egg on your kitchen ceiling.
We are awesome.
Post a Comment