
Ben is turning 25 today! He gets perturbed every time I say that he is a quarter of a century old. My goal today is to make him fat. I worked on a cheesecake last night (uhg, I forgot how long those take, and was up until midnight, then had to get up in the middle of the night to cover it and put it in the fridge). I made cinnamon rolls this morning (from a can, I'm not that ambitious). And I gave him a giant dark chocolate candy bar to enjoy all day at school. And I am planning to make him dark chocolate covered strawberries. Shh, it's a surprise. I guess if he reads this before I give them to him, then I will have ruined my own surprise. But considering all the things he has to do today, I doubt he'll get around to it. He has to take a test today. And another one tomorrow. What a stinky birthday.
Well, anyways, I think my husband is handsome and adorable and wonderful and amazing and I sure hope he sticks around for another quarter of a century. And, yes, I really couldn't think of anything to get him, so I just decided to make him lots of goodies. I don't think he'll mind.
2 comments:
Happy b-day ben! we love you so much! I hope your food was supper yum! But knowing your wife I have no dought that it was!
Wow! No wonder Ben said he was having a wonderful birthday when I called!
Post a Comment