Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Laughs

Remember that story I told about making charcoal? Well, here's the picture that should have gone with it. Look closely, I think you may be able to tell what kind of bread I was using. And, yes, this pan has been washed since then, so most likely it's permanent.And here's the reason why these things happen to me.

3 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Sounds like you need a vacation! I can't wait to see you and Kennady. I love the picture of the pan it reminds me of when rob tryed to make cream of wheat.

Marlene =) said...

haha, I am going back and forth from Ben's baby picture (Above) to Kennady's and I see some similarities. Kortney we need you baby picture up here now!

The Ballard Family said...

THE cutest picture ever of her. Seriously, I love that spontaneous smile she has going. Oh so cute!