Ha ha. I've successfully figured out how to barricade the entry into the kitchen from the family room. This means no more fears of Kennady tumbling down a flight of stairs if the door gets left open and no more cat food or water for Kennady to eat/play in. It also means she has a giant playpen that is nearly babyproofed where I don't have to worry much about what she is doing. So I can a) fold laundry b) cook dinner or c) just sit down for 2 minutes in a row without having to retrieve her from the kitchen.
So I think the rain cloud went away. I mean it did rain when I was supposed to run again on Tuesday, but today it didn't rain and I just didn't get out of bed. Apparently I've become an expert at turning the alarm off in my sleep instead of hitting snooze, I didn't even think that was possible. And Ben and I have planned an Anniversary get away next week and I am so excited to get a vacation!
We went to the zoo on Monday, and got caught in a rainstorm and hung out with the cheetahs for a good while until it died down. Kennady liked looking at all the animals and feeding the goats. She really liked staring at the giraffes while they were eating. And she liked the tiger, I think she wanted to chase it and pull its tail.
Um, I think that's pretty much it. O, I went to the dentist today. No cavaties! Yipee. He did file down my tooth with a creepy dremel like tool, but it didn't hurt. Hopefully it will make my tooth stop hurting.
No comments:
Post a Comment