
Here are more pictures of our little angel. She is very photogenic.


Here she is with her binky. Luckily we got her hooked on the cute ones and not the giant green ones. Mostly nothing happens around here except for feeding this kid. She is perpetually hungry. Dad flies in tonight and we are all excited for him to meet Kennady. Ben's family will be here sometime on Saturday. We are going to bless her this Sunday. I'm a little sleep deprived, but it's not too bad, she's a very good little baby, I don't know how we got so lucky. I wish I had a funny story to tell, or something inspirational to share, but I'm pretty sure I'm running on autopilot. Creativity gets cut from the program on autopilot. In another six weeks maybe she'll sleep through the night... I can dream right? She did sleep through the night once and it made me feel pretty guilty (and secretly elated) because she is supposed to eat every four hours at the least. The next night I set an alarm for 4 am to make sure I got up to feed her. It turned out I didn't need the alarm.
4 comments:
did you paint her fingernails?
have fun with all your family visiting! and yes, she is very photogenic! i love your photoshopping, too. i actually got together with gina and some others last night so i could start to learn some stuff (mostly scrapbooking). why, oh why didn't i learn from you while you were here, oh talented one?
Kortney. Kennady hope the spelling is right is seriously a doll. What a cutie. I found your blog perusing other's blogs. I am so nosy! I am so happy that you are mommy. Are you still in Rexburg? So happy for you words cannot describe.
Hey, I just saw your comment on our blog. We should hang out sometime soon. Sounds like you are having family in town? When everything settles down give me a ring 356-4066 or email me jandjtonks@yahoo.com to get together. I would love to see that baby of yours.
Post a Comment