Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 23. I'd pretty much entirely forgotten about my birthday. But I got the best present ever- a sweet baby girl. Mom took me shopping and made me French toast for breakfast. Ben brought me flowers and took me out to dinner. I am very spoiled! We are going to do the cake thing next week when Dad and Ben's family is here.This picture is just for kicks. Plus I know the only reason you all are looking at the blog is to see pictures of this little thing. For those of you who enjoyed the literary content of my blog, I apologize for all the pictures. I can't help but post them. Maybe when Grandma leaves we won't take 100 pictures a day and I'll have more time to write instead of sorting through all the pictures!

4 comments:

munyer jerk chicken said...

happy birthday!! a friend of mine just made a comment on my blog about how lucky i am to have a due date so close to my birthday (about a week apart... just like you). she claims that this is the way to stop aging... you only worry about your child's birthday and stop counting your own! i liked the idea. although you're probably too young to stop counting. give it a few years! anyway... don't you dare stop posting so many pictures! i love them. i love that she wears hair accessories (just can't help it, can you?). it's amazing what a little girl does to you. she's such a doll. you look great, too! and o.k.... so does ben!

mk said...

It IS birthday month! Happy birthday! And the comment above is right -- I'm amazed that you look so good right after giving birth. Meaning, even if I DIDN'T know you'd just given birth I'd still think you looked good.

Who would have thought that Lucky Charms could accomplish that? Maybe I should give up on fruits and vegetables ...

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Happy Birthday I didn't know it was your birthday. Your little girl has changed so much. Love you and see you soon.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! That is exciting :)