I thought that the booties were the cutest picture, so they get to be at the top! Mom Nelson sent us those. It's kinda scary to think that little feet that big will be kicking my ribs in a few months. Things are going well for me, although the signs of pregnancy are kicking in a little more strongly. Ben does most of the cooking, and the cleaning, because everything stinks and makes me nauseous. Sometimes I do think of something that sounds really good to eat, and then that is the only thing I want. We do our grocery shopping on a day-to-day basis, because we never know what I will eat. Oh my patient husband! I did some more training at my job and got to sit down and work at the stations, it was fun. I train for the next 3 days and then another 2 next week. Then I will finally get to lead my own mission the first week of April.
Speaking of cravings, above is one of my latest creations. Yep, I did make this one. A from scratch chicken alfredo pizza. It was so good. Even the crust was good, which I was nervous about because I don't have any experience with breads. Ben says it is OKAY to have cravings like this. He wants my next craving to be pork chops. Although, we already have some in the freezer, so I wouldn't count on it. I have been loving all the fun stuff we get in the mail. Candy! Ben hid the Snickers:( He says he just put them in the cabinet, but I couldn't find them. Mom Ellis sent some maternity clothes. Yikes! They are really cute, but I can't imagine that I will ever fit into them. Everyone assures me that I will. Oh dear. We bought some really cute fabric for our baby. It is gender neutral, but not ugly. There are giraffes, lions, elephants and alligators on one side and matching color stripes on the other. I love that the colors are so bright. When I get the blanket finished, I'll post a picture.
We love the matching pajamas from Mom! I also love the custom soccer jersey Kortney gave me as a second birthday present. See me pose. We are having fun being pregnant (Kortney tells me to speak for myself) Kortney and I were asked to speak last Sunday; Kortney warned that if she had to leave to puke that I had to finish her talk. She is feeling sick a lot, but the good cravings are fine by me - we haven't had any sour cream on cabbage yet.

Work is taking more hours - things just keep getting busier as the weather warms up. I got to take out some stitches for the first time, all by myself! I feel so big.

The shoulder is my favorite part! Every Studmuffin loves a reminder.
No comments:
Post a Comment