What is his name? Benjamin Eric Nelson
How long have you been married? 8 months
How long did you date? 6 months before engagement, then another 3
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? he does, although maybe in a few months I will
Who said "I love you" first? he did
Who is taller? Ben, as long as I'm not wearing my tall heels
Who sings better? I like his singing, and he likes to sing too
Whose temper is worse? I think we are about equal on this one
Who does the laundry? both
Who does the dishes? both, until recently, I am off the hook for the next few days
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right, at least it's the right when you are laying there, I suppose it's the left if you are looking at the bed
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? what lawn? even if we had one, it would be covered in snow
Who cooks dinner? both of us, him more often now
Who drives when you are together? I do, it saves us arguments
Who is more stubborn? me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ben, see above
Who proposed? Ben, although if he had waited much longer that answer might be different
Who has more friends? Me, at least more that I still keep in touch with
Who has more siblings? Ben, by a landslide, 4 brothers and 4 sisters, I have just one of each
Who wears the pants? well none of mine fit anymore
1 comment:
hi this is Janae- Ben's cousin. I love your blog- congrats on the baby. tell me what you are having so I can send you something. my blog is janaeandjohn.blogspot.com
Post a Comment