These are the flowers Ben gave me for Valentine's Day. Aren't they beautiful! Here's some fun things we've done recently. We went bowling. I beat Ben! We also have fun putting together puzzles. Ben says I already talked about that. We'll talk about my memory problems later.
For Ben's birthday I fixed his watch. And I got him a sweet soccer jersey. It just came in the mail today. We had cake with the Munyers and Ben tried to blow out his birthday candles. As you can see, he needed some help, they were trick candles. I made him king ranch casserole for dinner. But his best birthday present of all was he found out he is going to be a dad!
We are really excited. We are due the first week of November, which means we'll be back in Idaho. My first appointment with the doctor is April 29. I already can't wait to get to hear it's little heartbeat. We waited a whole week (working week) to tell everyone, which was super hard for impatient people like me. I am doing well, just very tired and forgetful, I think because I am so tired. I am also hungry. No weird cravings yet. I also got a job. I am working at the Challenger Learning Center as a flight director, which means I get to take little kids to Mars! I had my first training today, and I think it will be a lot of fun. I will work a couple times a week for 3 hours at a time, so nothing strenuous.
This smiley picture was before i figured out the trick candles on top of the cake. I don't think those are good inventions, they make cakes kinda slobbery! I had an awesome birthday! I was in shock all day at work! Indeed I did get the best birthday present ever. The soccer jersey is really cool too. (My number is 27, and my new last name is Studmuffin :-) We are really excited! 

Another picture of the 'Moosen" that the camera won't focus on!
No comments:
Post a Comment