Monday, June 24, 2013
The Return of the Curse of the Dryer: Part 3?
Yep. Again. I don't know what episode we are on, but I'm not happy. Last night we put a load in, and Ben was saying it was really loud, must be all the jeans in the load. I was really tired and didn't really hear anything because I was in bed asleep. So eventually Ben just turned it off. This morning I went to start it, and immediately could tell it was more than just the clothes in the dryer. Something is wrong. I haven't had a chance to take it apart and check it out, but it's most likely the roller bearings. You know, because I wanted to add something else to my to-do list this week. Especially something that's nearly impossible to do with awake kids. At least I can fix it, I hope. I guessed the part I would need and already ordered from Amazon, should be here tomorrow. I hope I guessed correctly. If I did, I definitely deserve a gold star. And then I get another gold star for actually fixing it. 2 gold stars should equal at least a strawberry milkshake, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment