Wondering where we'll be next year? So are we. Ben just finished his primary applications for medical school. Uhg. That was a lot of work. It's not nearly over. Next there are secondary applications. Then there are interviews. And then the acceptance letters start rolling in. All of these things cost a lot of money. Like sell some vital organs kind of money. It will all be worth it one day, right? Right.
Here are the contestants. In no particular order.
Mesa, AZ
Hattiesburg, MS
Indianapolis, IN
Henderson, NV
Kirksville, MO
Lebannon, OR
Fort Worth, TX
Vallejo, CA
Harrogate, TN
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Place your votes now, but remember they count for nothing unless you have connections with an admissions committee. If I got a vote that counted, I'd say Fort Worth, because it's roughly half the cost of all the other ones. And there may be some pretty cool people who live in the area. But even I don't get a vote yet. Also, there's a chance we'll end up somewhere in the Caribbean, which doesn't sound too bad to me. I think I could handle living on an island for 18 months :)
There really is a poll to the right. Just for fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment