Monday, November 19, 2012

This Year I've Been Good!

It's almost that time of year- after Thanksgiving, when we can all start legitimately celebrating Christmas. And with that comes Black Friday, or, um Thursday. People seem pretty split on whether they will be participating in Black Thursday. Honestly, I don't really like it, because it means people, like my brother-in-law, will have to work on Thanksgiving. Which stinks. However, I don't really have a problem shopping on Thanksgiving night after the turkey is gone. Schedule wise I prefer it to waking up at 4 am. So I will be going shopping. There's really only a couple of things I have my eye on, and I don't think any of them are super hot items. Like a knife set at Target. That being said, it's about time I posted our Christmas Wish Lists. Here goes.

Korban- he's been mostly naughty this year, but he's not even two, so it doesn't count
1. Trucks/cars
2. Noise machine (like the white noise ones that help you sleep)
3. Wooden train track
4. Small basketball hoop
5. Small slide
6. Puzzles
7. Wagon
8. Tunnel
9. Tool bench
10. Broom/mop play set

Kennady- she's been pretty good this year and has even cleared out her room to make way for Christmas presents
1. Tinkerbell movie (Grandma Nelson has claimed this one)
2. Flowers
3. Daytime alarm clock (changes color when it's daytime)
4. Cash register

5. Clothes for dolls (she has the Disney Princess toddler dolls)
6. Clothes for Barbies (she's getting the Disney Princess barbies for Christmas)
7. Non-breakable piggy bank
8. LeapFrog Leap Pad (our child is getting expensive)
9. Lalaloopsey doll (Aunt Kendra claimed this one)
10. Sleeping Beauty Princess Toddler doll (she has Ariel and Rapunzel, they are the most used toys)

Kortney- She's been really, really good this  year
1. Touch screen gloves
2. Headphones (mine got destroyed in a fight with a stroller)
3. Knife set
4. Double stroller

Ben- He's been mostly good this year, and he's definitely made up for it in hard work
1. Gun - a KelTec PF9
2. Concealed carry class and permit
3. CRKT aluminum Ripple pocket knife
4. Firestarters/ other things for an emergency preparedness kit

Ok, so Ben and I may need to work on our lists. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. And, yes, I am still doing my weight loss challenge this week, and it just got serious, because there are bonus points up for grabs this week. I'll probably be skipping the pumpkin pie (it's not my favorite anyways).

No comments: