Or, at least, maybe I think it might be for now. Tuesday was absolutely beautiful weather. So Kennady and I went to the zoo with the girl I babysit and her mom. So much fun! Kennady and Miss B were super cute and had fun with each other. Kennady loved the monkeys (you know the ones she fell asleep before she got to see last time). She also loved the petting zoo which was open this time. She had fun feeding the goats. She was also much easier to handle with Miss B around. I just told her to follow B and she would, since she didn't particularly like the stroller or holding my hand. Then we went to Kohl's to get some awesome clearance deals on outfits for the girls. Then to Winco. By the time we got there Miss B was passed out in the backseat, so I stayed in the air conditioned car while B slept and Kennady watched a movie. Someday we will have a car with air conditioning. When we got home Kennady's friend and next door neighbor, Jake, was getting ready to go on a bike ride with his dad. They invited Kennady to go too, so she and Jake took a nice romantic ride around the block. Those two are funny together. It makes Ben nervous. Ben got home around that time and we declared it pizza night (can't beat a $5 Hot N Ready- well in price).
Today was babysitting. The girls were good, but monkeys, climbing all over everything, including me. So when the sun showed it's face around 2, we went outside and went to the playground. Only it was not so great for little kids, mostly monkey bars and the like for older kids. So they started fighting over the bike that someone had left there (child bikes are community property in Rexburg).
No comments:
Post a Comment