
So I think I might have solved some of my problems. The question is, do I want to be one of "those" moms? It's pretty cute for a leash. And, let's face it, my kid is a monkey. I wonder if she would act like a cat does when you put it on a leash, and roll around on the ground scratching at it trying to get it off. Hmmm..... Oh, and thanks for the idea Cherstin. I need some input on this one. Part of my head tells me this is a good idea that will keep my crazy Houdini child from breaking her neck or being abducted by strangers in the grocery store or getting hit by a car. The other part of my head says this is very silly looking and won't even work. Of course, I'm not really sure how her behavior could get worse. Perhaps I should be careful what I say. No, after much thinking, I really can't think of how it could get worse, unless she started yelling obscenities, and, well, it pretty much sounds like she does already. Maybe the $12.50 would be a good experiment.
No comments:
Post a Comment