We finally all got over being sick! And I've finished all the laundry (somewhere around 12 loads...). And our apartment is semi-clean. Our bedroom is still a disaster, but hopefully I'll get to that this week. Kennady got a new big girl bed, all set up. She slept in it just fine the first night. And then it became a very big headache for all of us. Her canines are just about through, and she is very very grumpy. So we've switched back to the crib for the time being, so we can all get some much needed sleep. Hopefully we'll try it again soon.
Friday Ben and I had a date night! The first one in a very long time. Ok, so we didn't go anywhere, because I didn't want to get a sitter for Kennady, because she's been sick and grumpy. But we did watch a movie and eat ice cream. And Ben didn't do any homework! Saturday was a gorgeous day, and it happened to be free entrance day to Yellowstone. So we invited our friends the Seeley's and we all headed up there for the day. It was great! We were super tired (Kennady didn't sleep the night before) but we still had a lot of fun. Kennady liked to see all of the animals. She was afraid of the steam from all of the geysers. She kept pointing at them and saying, "Hot!" Which was funny, because some mid-twenties gal was walking by and asked "We can't touch those? Are they hot?" We all got a good laugh out of that.
We saw some wolves, awesome! They were eating a bison. And then we went to Big Jud's for hamburgers on the way home. Mmm, I love french fries.
Ok, so I might have some good pictures to post (I haven't even looked yet). But I don't have the time right now. So check out Rebekah and Jared's blog for pictures of our trip. Plus, she's got an awesome camera and some skills, so most likely they will be better than anything I'll post.
No comments:
Post a Comment