Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10 Things I Hate About Snow

1. It is cold.
2. I have to remove it from my car before I can go anywhere.
3. It means we can't play on the playground.
4. It always happens when I least expect it, so it makes me late for work.
5. It makes driving treacherous (and bike riding too).
6. Hmm, there are more, but I want to spend some time with my hubby now.

3 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who is still in a winter wonder land!

Rebekah said...

Lol! Let me finish your list:

7. It gets the bottom of my pants all wet, making me cold all day.
8. It looks dirty when it's been around too long.
9. It kills the pretty SPRING flowers
10. It keeps me from going running

Now have fun with your hubby!

Devon said...

I love snow! you can go skiing, catch snowflakes on your tongue, it makes the world have a wonderful muted sound, it smells good, you dont sweat, sledding, it makes for a nice day to bake cookies and eat chili. It is beautiful, it makes me smile! (of course I live in southern Missouri and it is a rare treat for us)