I think I recently warned you that my blog wasn't getting much attention. Little did I know.... that we'd all come down with the flu. Again. And then a nasty round of bronchitis to top it off. It's been just lovely. I'm pretty much better. The kids still have an awful sounding cough. And Ben, well, he's right in the thick of it. We were totally knocked flat for a couple days. The first few were the worst on me, since I'm the only one who seemed to get the flu. One day I went to Kristi's house, she watched the kids and I slept in the guest bed. Don't worry, I wasn't trying to get them sick, they'd already had it the week before. She also made and fed all of us dinner. Then the kids and I started getting a nasty cough. We knew that didn't come from Kristi's, so we stayed away. She did make us dinner another night though. And Ben was left to nurse everyone, and go to work at the same time. I don't remember how that worked out. I'm thinking he doesn't have very much PTO left :/ And then poor Ben got sick. Hopefully by this time next week we'll all be back to normal.
Oh, Ben's sister, Kristal, got engaged. We'll be making a trip to Portland at the end of April to see her get hitched to her sweetheart, Kevin. Wendy got her mission call- Riverside, California, speaking Spanish and she leaves sometime in June. Mom Nelson is going to be busy this spring!
And now I'm going to go eat some lasagna.
2 comments:
NO FUN hope you all are better Soon Good News will Always Follow like a Rainbow after the storm
love you all mom
Kortney, I'm sorry we got your family sick!! I will make it up to you somehow!
Post a Comment