My house stinks. Everything in it. Including the wet laundry I found in the washing machine. I don't remember putting it in there. But I'm guessing it was at LEAST 3 days ago. And all of it makes me want to throw up. I just need to catch up and then stay on top of it (uh, everything, dishes, laundry, sweeping the floor). But catching up is hard to do with your head over the toilet.
In better news, I made it out of the house yesterday, showered and with makeup on. We went to Tucano's for Ben's birthday. Excellent food, as always. Both of our children even ate (for Korban, that is a miracle). Bens actual birthday was Monday. We went to Rob and Kristi's house where Mom Nelson had made Ben his all-time favorite, chicken pot pie. My contribution was cheesecake. Which was quite the contribution considering my aversion to cooking/the kitchen. Mom's chicken pot pie is the best ever (Ben wishes I would learn how to make it, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be as good as her's). The cheesecake was awesome. Like Cheesecake Factory awesome (except it didn't look that awesome, because I can't ever get one not to crack terribly). The secret? Animal crackers for the crust. The kids ate all the Nilla wafers I usually use. Ben seemed happy with his birthday, but I still feel a little guilty it wasn't more eventful.
And if anyone can get Korban to sleep through the night 3 nights in a row, I will pay you $100. For real. Maybe even more. And I'll be indebted to you FOREVER. I would even possibly consider a trade for potty training, but not while I'm pregnant.
1 comment:
oh pick me! I will fix your sleeping problem. Just change Korban's last name to Nelson (oh wait it already is) and I will clam him as my own then he can get his tonsils out along side all of my other children. I will even nurses him back to health because lets face it after this many surgeries I should be pro at it right. Then he will sleep like a champ, have twice as much energy, eat better, listen better, talk better, potty train him self, and never get into trouble again.
Post a Comment