It's been a crazy busy weekend! My baby girl turned 4 years old! We had an awesome party and I thought I would share some pictures. We did a combined party with Ella, Kennady's best friend who is only five days older than she.
This is my favorite picture. We were waiting for all their friends to arrive, and they really wanted cake. This is the perfect capture of their little attitudes!
 |
| They had a lot more fun once friends started showing up. |
 |
| We let them bounce on the trampoline, which was filled with balloons, but the wind was working against us that day. |
 |
| We let them decorate their own crowns and wands, then sprayed their hair with glitter to complete the transformation into princesses! |
 |
| Even Korban got in on the fun. |
 |
| We had a pinata. |
 |
| We played kiss the frog. |
 |
| Then we had a tea party, with princess shaped PB&J, and real tea cups. |
 |
| As you can tell, I didn't make a cake this year. Kennady and I did make the marshmallow pops though. |
 |
| We took some pictures. |
 |
| And we opened presents. |
 |
| Then we played dress up. You'll see more of this dragon at Halloween. |
|
|
Ok, blogger isn't being cooperative with photo layout. Sorry! At least there are pictures, right? The awesome photos Mindy took. The square ones came from my phone.
Kennady got super spoiled this year. This is her pink guitar from Grandpa and Grandma Ellis. Grandpa and Grandma Nelson got her an Ariel doll, with a matching outfit for Kennady to wear. She got a Rapunzel doll, doll hair styling tools and a backpack from us. She also got a Cinderella barbie, polly pockets, little animal figurines, a Snow White tea set, lip glosses, melty beads, and lots and lots of candy! Oh, and our favorite, Aunt Kendra made the outfits that both Kennady and Ella wore to the party. She's super talented, and I hear she's selling them. Some day I'll have to show you some of the other awesome stuff she's made for us.
After her party, Ella got to come home and have a sleepover with her. When we got home the power was out, so we lit some candles and pitched a tent for the girls. I think they had the best day ever. We had blueberry muffins for breakfast on Kennady's actual birthday, and that's when we opened presents from the grandparents. Then we dropped Ella off at home and went to church with the Nelson clan, to see my niece Della be blessed. And, of course, cheese sandwiches after.
And then I wanted to show you some pictures from the zoo the other day.
 |
| Korban's friend the polar bear. |
 |
| Watching the sea otters swim. |
|
|
My eight week weight loss challenge started today. So far it's been easy, but it's only 9 a.m., and I'm always a light breakfast eater!
No comments:
Post a Comment