First, I'd like to promise this post isn't about World of Warcraft.
Now that we have that out of the way, please prepare for picture
overload. We just got our photos from the fabulous Mindy, and I couldn't
wait to share them (seriously, check the time stamp and you'll know I'm
up waaaay past my bedtime). But before you get to look at them, I'd
just like to repeat that Mindy is fabulous! (You can check out her professional Facebook page here). Not only does she take great
pictures, but she somehow managed to get a photo of me that I like! And
I haven't even lost all my baby weight. Now THAT is an accomplishment.
Oh, and she's an awesome neighbor who makes delicious baked goods. But
regardless of any of her many talents, mostly I just think she's cool.
It's nice to have real friends. Alright...now the photos.
Yeah, aren't they fantastic? I love that one of Ben, because it's so him. And the one of my little monsters. And, and, and. I just wish that my kids had cooperated for the family photo (yeah, yeah, yeah, Mom, I know, I totally and entirely deserve that, but hey, if they don't cooperate for me, then you'll never get a good family photo of us for your wall either). And the one where they are cooperating, Ben's halfway blinking.
The real trouble is figuring out which ones to print for my wall. I have six 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 frames, and was thinking of getting an 11x14 one to match. But I can't decide which photos to put in them. I'll let you deliberate while I sleep.












4 comments:
I LOVE your hair, it looks great! And the pictures are so fun! What a great looking family! :)
I love your hair too. And the pictures. I love family photos!
Mindy, the photographer, was also the person who cut my hair. Told you she has many talents!
Um, you WERE up way too late! You are crazy! Haha, that is so great though that you got pictures that you love! I love them too, you guys look amazing!
Post a Comment