Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Little Duck Syndrome
Today I have a bad case of little duck syndrome. This is the term we've coined for what happens when you are so tired of singing that you forget how to count backwards from 5. Which means you really mess up the 5 little duck song, or 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. Kennady loves both of these songs and sometimes they are the only things that will stop her screaming. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. Luckily as soon as I find an mp3 of both of these songs, all my troubles will be over. You see, Kennady has her very own baby proof mp3 player, and 2 speaker devices that light up. She has even learned how to change songs on one of them.
Kendra got them for her for Christmas, but up until today she has not been interested. Today she listened to songs while I took a shower, and I didn't even have to shout/sing them so she could hear them over the shower. And when she got tired of a song, she just hit the next button. Or maybe she just hit the ext button because it lights up so pretty. Who cares, she was entertained and I got a shower and changed out of my pjs. Now if I can only find her favorite songs and avoid having to record myself singing. Yikes!
Oh, and this is the other one, which she doesn't play with, because first we have to disable the stupid jumping fish that make a terrible annoying loud noise that drowns out the music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment