Mmm, well, sometimes. First, to answer some questions. MumMums are these fantastic rice sticks for babies that my cousin Mica told me about. Kennady loves them. The only problem is they make a huge mess out of her and anything she touches. But since they entertain her so well, I strip her down, let her make a giant sticky mess for a hal hour or so and then it's bath time! And Jeff is my cousin, not a cyber stalker/secret admirer.
Now for the real blogging. This will be done in reverse chronological order. Yesterday Dustin got ordained as an Elder. Everyone came over for lunch and I got a nap. We spent lots of time with the family, because my grandma and grandpa Ellis came up from Texas. Saturday Ben and I drove to Springfield. I had a girl's camp meeting in the morning- I'm the assistant ward camp director. Mica is the camp director, so I think we are going to have a lot of fun. Although I don't know what I am going to do about being away from my baby for 4 days! Then we went out to lunch at Zio's, one of my favorite Italian restaraunts. And then we dropped Kennady off at my Grandma's house and went to the movies! The movie was no good, but we enjoyed our time together, without a baby. We then drove home, made cheesecake and waited for my grandparents and Dustin to get home. We ate delicious homemade lasagna, thanks Mom! And then Dustin opened his mission call. My little brother is going to Samara, Russia for 2 years and he's leaving July 15!
Friday night we went to our friend's house and played games with the adults. Well, I did, Ben seemed to enjoy playing with the little boys more. I think he misses his little brothers! Ben got a hair cut. Thursday was my last night of belly dancing class. Ben came and brought Kennady and helped watch Jovie (Mica's little girl). We all had a fun time dancing- especially Kennady. I'm sad that it's over! The rest of the week, or the first, was pretty uneventful. There, now you are caught up.
1 comment:
I thought they weren't accepting anymore American missionaries in Russia. What's the news on this?
Post a Comment