Happy baby.
Sad baby.Good news, we made it to Missouri! I know you all were probably worried since I haven't posted in so long. My excuses range from too busy to too lazy. The worst part of the drive was from Rexburg to Idaho Falls, and the Malad pass where we had white out conditions. The rest of the drive was pretty clear. We had fun at Rob and Kristi's and wished we could have stayed longer. We stayed in Denver at Chad and Christine's and that was fun too. Kennady was pretty good for the trip, except both her and I got sick while we were traveling. She didn't sleep very well in Denver, so I didn't sleep very well, so we ended up leaving sometime in the middle of the night, because I figured if I was awake I'd rather be driving.
We were very glad to arrive in Missouri safely and to get out of the car. And we got to see our family and everyone got to meet Kennady. Dad Ellis turned 50 and we had his birthday bash. We've spent most of the time here taking it easy, enjoying the holidays and trying to recover from our colds. Ben and Dad just finished the bed and we were able to start unpacking.
Christmas was wonderful. Christmas Eve we had a big family dinner with way too much food and lots of presents. Then we got to open our pajamas, which we wore for the next 24 hours. Christmas morning we actually slept in until around 9 and then got up to open presents. I think we played games all day long and played with our toys. Ben got a remote control helicopter, and so did Dad and Dustin.
This dino is what Dustin got for my sister. Kennady likes it. Kennady also likes her Uncle Dustin.
I would write more, but my baby is hungry and I'm so tired I can't even remember what we've done in the last few weeks. That's why pictures are worth 1000 words.
2 comments:
Amen. Trust me when I say, the more kids you have, the more your blog will turn into pictures with (if you're lucky) commentary. :)
You're doing a great job at keeping your head above water.
Lucky baby.
Mandy
I love the dino and you baby is so cute and chubby.
Post a Comment