Thursday, June 5, 2014
I have a blog? Completely forgot about it. Just kidding, I'm just too busy to update. That's why I have Instagram and Facebook, so no one thinks I'm dead. We are down to 3 weeks before the big move. Saying there is a lot to do is an understatement. Packing during the day is impossible. Noah has two teeth on the bottom and as of today is crawling. He's a big boy. We are trying to squeeze in as much fun as possible while we are still here. It's kind of wearing me out, but in a good way. I'm planning to keep the blog updated better once we move, because I'll have more time (sorta), because Ben will be gone all the time (so in that time where we'd normally go out or just sit and talk, I'm going to have to find other things to do, like blog).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment