Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Boys and Their Toys

I know, I never blog anymore. I just don't have the time. Really. I don't really have the time right now, especially since I already made a post today, but those dishes can wait. Again. I just wanted to say that 2 year old little boys are the sweetest, cutest, most exhausting things ever. Or maybe it's just mine. You know that little toy plane I bought Korban earlier today so we could make it through Walmart/grocery shopping/picking up so few items we could legally use the express lane? Well, he's in little boy love. He's been flying it everywhere all day. He's set it down only a couple of times, when his hands have been full of other things, and as soon as he realizes it's not in his hand, he frantically runs to find it. It had to say family prayer with us. It also needed a hug and kiss goodnight. And, yes, he did insist on sleeping with it (don't worry, it's on his dresser now, so he won't lose an eye during the middle of the night). But it's pretty much the most adorable thing ever. It's a really good thing, too.

No comments: