Somehow we survived another week. Korban has a nasty cold, and so, of course, he is not sleeping well. As of last night, I've also picked up this cold. I'm not sleeping well either. My weight loss challenge didn't go so well this last week. I did manage to maintain weight, but that was it. I guess I've hit my plateau. So I'm going to have to work extra hard to get through this week. And I don't feel good. It's going to be killer. I got up at 6 am this morning to go work out. After getting dressed, I plopped myself back in bed. I'll have to go tonight instead. At least I'll be feeling better than I was this morning.
The kids are monkeys as usual. Kennady had her friend Jane over to play on Friday. They managed to get a box of Lucky Charms. They ate all of the marshmallows out of it. Jane's mom, Natalie, texted me later that night to tell me Jane had thrown up. Either Kennady doesn't have such a strong aversion to sugar, or Jane ate more marshmallows than her.
We made a paper chain counting down until Christmas (and until Grandma and Papa get here). Kennady is so excited this year. It should be tons of fun. We're working on getting the house organized so we have room for everyone. Ben's supposed to finish up some shelves for our closet tonight, so we can clean our room, and find all the Christmas presents I've stashed in there. I wonder if presents will survive under the tree...
Korban's gash on his forehead from falling in a hole while Ben was building the fence finally healed... and then he fell and smacked his head on Kennady's bed on the other side and has a giant bruise. His arm hasn't caused him anymore trouble. He keeps climbing on the counters and on the TV, jumping off the couch and landing on his face, over and over. Boys. Well, not a whole lot planned for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment