Monday, December 3, 2012

Unfinished Business

Right now I am working on turning 2010-2011 blog posts into a book. Because I am so picky, I do it all from scratch in InDesign. It takes a lot of time. I was hoping to be finished by today, so I could use the 25% off coupon, but I'm only halfway there. Alas, I have two children. Anyways, I have to manually copy and paste every blog entry, which makes me wish I didn't post so often, and especially not pictures. But I read a little of it here and there. In one of my blog posts I came across a guessing game for Korban's birth stats. I realized that I never finished it. I guess I got busy after the baby came or something. Or maybe I was just annoyed because only Ben, my mother, and myself participated.

Whatever the reason, I thought I should find out who the winner was, because I owed them a prize. Turns out, it was me. I guessed Korban's birth within 18 hours, his weight within 2 oz and got his length spot on. The only thing I had wrong was gender :/ Mom came in second, being 3 days, 1 pound and 2 inches off (she did guess boy though). And Ben got disqualified (well, he got 0 points) for guessing 3 weeks after my due date. So I'm going to buy myself a prize.

1 comment:

The Greg Nelson Family said...

Have you heard of Blurp? You can download your blog and then make the pages how you want. That is what I use because I like to move things around a little. I really like it.