Friday, August 3, 2012
From the Mouths of Babes
Three-year-olds are pretty darn hilarious. Kennady saw a commercial for the new lego story books and it says "combining learning and playtime." She looks up and says, "Whoa, that's tricky." I tell Kennady that Daddy and I are going on a date. She asks if she gets to come too. I said, "No, no children allowed." "Why would you go on a date without children? That is not any fun." She watched way too many episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at Grandma's house, one day it comes on and Mickey Mouse says, "Wanna come inside my clubhouse?" She says, "No!" Mickey says, "Well, alright." Kennady starts yelling, "NOOO! I said I don't want to go inside your clubhouse." She also likes to sing along to songs. One day she was singing along to the right tune, but all the words she was saying were nonsense. I asked her what she was singing. She said she was singing the song. I said it didn't sound like it. She said she was singing in Spanish. I asked her where she learned Spanish. She said from her friend, Ella. Today she started watching Bananas in Pajamas and started singing, "Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs. Bananas in pajamas, and no one really cares."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment