Thursday, April 9, 2009
One of Life's Little Lessons
Yesterday I learned an important lesson. Do not take your really cute little baby to a photo studio dressed in her adorable Easter dress when she is in a good mood. She will smile for every single picture making it impossible to choose one pose like you had planned to do to get the super cheap package. Instead you will be forced to buy all of them. I had to call in a reinforcement (Mom) to help me pick it out. Unfortunately all she did was confirm that they were so cute that it was impossible to pick just one. Luckily the manager there was a girl I went to high school with, and so she let us buy the CD with all the pictures and rights for less than the lowest priced package (still more than the super cheap package). The worst part is that it will take 1 1/2 - 2 weeks to get our photos back. It's going to kill me. Mostly I can't believe how much of a sucker I am. I used to sell overpriced photos for a living. You would think I would avoid traps like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment