Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Pictures

This is Kennady with the Easter Bunny at WalMart. Umm, yes, the creepiest Easter Bunny I have ever seen. Kennady didn't seem to care though, probably because Dad was making silly faces at her. That and she couldn't see behind her.
Here's our cute family Easter picture. Well, ok, it's as good as it gets.
Here's Kennady with her Easter loot.
Here's Ben and Kennady checking out the Easter basket. Kennady is talking in this picture, she likes to do that when she stands up.

This is Kennady having fun examining Gramma's camera. And Grampa is making silly faces in the background. Sometime soon I will have amazing pictures to post. Some of Kennady from the studio and some from Kendra's wedding. I can't believe we are leaving next week, time flies! I just hope we can survive the journey, Kennady doesn't like her carseat that much anymore.

2 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Wow She has got so big I bet she is taller than Russell. I hope you have a fun vacation. To bad its not to Utah so we could see you two and your cute baby.

Chelsea said...

So, where are you headed next week?

And holy cow, yeah... that Easter bunny is scary! Haha