Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not much happening here. I mostly just wanted to post this picture.The picture I took a week or so ago when I went for a walk. This is just down the street, right on the edge of the bluff. It's actually an attorney's office. I keep hearing about snow days that people are getting. We have a lot of snow, but no snow days. Although I can't complain because I don't have to go to school or work. Ben is working and I am bored. Not too bored, just momentarily. I have several small projects I'm working on; some wedding invitations, a Flat Stanley presentation, a radio ad for the clinic and taxes. Taxes are a headache. Especially when you change your address the same month everyone is mailing their W-2s. I've been babysitting a little for Berenice. Sometime I'll have to post pictures of them so you can see who they are. Ziya is one cute little girl. We finally got our bank accounts in working order, so we can go to the grocery store again. And I finally got a signed paycheck! I feel rich. Sorry, nothing from Ben this time. He is still at work. It's 7:00 p.m. He's been there since 9:30 a.m, and he probably didn't get a lunch break. He should have Saturday off though, so we should have a good adventure to post after this weekend!

No comments: